KuraiMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KuraiMS
KuraiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARGGGGGG

3 posters

Go down

ARGGGGGG Empty ARGGGGGG

Post by Cristy<3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:20 pm

so like kevin has the audacity to come back on Kurai and call me a fag is that all he got after i chewed his ass out on forums. Don't really wanna expose this hoe but im supposed to be calm as a SGM so im going to make it sweet as possible with the flame in it. But anyways he used to ask me to donate DMSIs for him bc his mom dont let him use his credit card and he's supposedly "18" the fuck kid you are legal and you don't have permission to use the credit card u supposedly earned from work w/e. I feel this thread is lame but i'm trying to not expose him more anyways im out of this kinda fail flame thread

Last edited by Cristy<3 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cristy<3
Cristy<3

Back to top Go down

ARGGGGGG Empty Re: ARGGGGGG

Post by Life Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Lmfao I didn't come back I hate this la Razz And you chewed my ass? I don't see no bite marks on my ass. Your not even an SGM you are an intern dumbfuck. ROFL once? So get your facts straight. You love Calvin? Very Happy

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 pm

they b trolling.

''thanks''

''he's supposedly "18" the fuck kid you are legal and you don't have permission to use the credit card''

ROFL . come on kevin ...
Nessa
Nessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Yes credit card for school use mang and for college.. And i dont wanna pay interest shit. And my parents are asian they hate games la... my mom before i ran away Mom: STUDY and then you can fuck with money in a bed..

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristy<3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Life wrote:Lmfao I didn't come back I hate this la Razz And you chewed my ass? I don't see no bite marks on my ass. Your not even an SGM you are an intern dumbfuck. ROFL once? So get your facts straight. You love Calvin? Very Happy

NICE COMEBACK btw word on the streets Wilson is waiting for your fansign oh wait "i had to go back to school the week of Christmas" when colleges are off for a month what kinda fucking dumb professor would teach your ass on the week of Christmas nice try lying you are 18 lil kid. you aren't 18 are you???!! FUCKING JUST EXPOSED YOU fucking lil 10 year old
Cristy<3
Cristy<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 am

Dammm cristy is trolling <333.

ROFL . crisbby ur on fire?
Nessa
Nessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:37 pm