KuraiMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KuraiMS
KuraiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SGM Demotion NEW*

+12
Bryant
Admin
`♔ ; K i t a
iAdorkable
Katie
kimay
hanna
Cristy<3
Nessa
Wilson
Life
Chris
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SGM Demotion NEW* Empty SGM Demotion NEW*

Post by Chris Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 pm

2-4 SGM's will be demoted by your opinion.
You can either be a pussy and PM ME(click here) or be a thug and post a reply below.
Their accounts will be wiped.

Anyways.
This is YOUR opinion not your friends, or anybody else. Tell me what YOU consider.
Don't be a faggot and rig it for anyone.
Don't bother wasting your time creating a fake account. Your vote will be canceled.
Your forum account must be known
Anyone and everyone is allowed to vote.
You can change your vote at any time.
You can vote up to 3 SGM's.

Template:
NAME:
SGM YOU WANT DEMOTED:
REASON:
WHAT YOU ARE WEARING(REQUIRED):

- Give me your reason(s) on why that SGM should be demoted.
Don't make something stupid like '' oh, (s)he doesn't deserve to be a SGM''
Like bitch, shut the fuck up. Be specific.
Oh, If your reason(s) is stupid, Your vote won't count.
To make it better, I prefer actual proof of that corruptive SGM. Perhaps a screenshot or a video.

One more thing, I will not tell your votes to anyone. Jaja * faggot pinky promise thing*

This starts today/now.
All results will be announced Saturday January 1st, 2011. No acceptable votes after JAN 1st

List of SGM's:
- Bryant
- Kevin
- Wilson
- Kita
- Cristy
- Chey
- Nessa
- Yaba

THIS SHIT IS OVER.
Any other corrupted SGM's can still be demoted.
-Cal

Last edited by Chris on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 9 times in total

Chris

Back to top Go down

SGM Demotion NEW* Empty Re: SGM Demotion NEW*

Post by Life Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:53 pm

I vote Life for sucking Chris's dick too many times and having sex too many times with him Sad

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:22 am

NAME: Wilson
SGM YOU WANT DEMOTED: Life
REASON: Hes too overpowered. (Also hes a faggot)
WHAT YOU ARE WEARING(REQUIRED): My pride and dignity.
Chriz you pinky promise you wont tell anyone i want LIFE demoted ? Smile

Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:31 am

IM A BIG FAT WHORE Very Happy and im coming out of the closet you happy guys? and actually a 23 year old pedofile D: and i only hang around with calvin because i want to find out where he lives and rape him up his ass. there, im admitting it

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:37 am

NAME: Nessa
SGM YOU WANT DEMOTED: Kevin
REASON: he cant shut his mouth. + he's talking shit about calvin. kthanks bye.
WHAT YOU ARE WEARING(REQUIRED): NOTHING (:
Nessa
Nessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:40 am

Life wrote:Rofl Wilson La
Whats so funny ?
Vote #2
NAME: Wilson
SGM YOU WANT DEMOTED: Wilson
REASON: I heard in _ _ _ _ _ MS that he was a duper/hacker/scammer. I wouldn't want any of those kinds of people being a SGM of this server.
WHAT YOU ARE WEARING: Uhh, stalker much ?

Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristy<3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:47 am

Template:It's Only for the Good Of Our Server =X
NAME:Cristy
SGM # 1 YOU WANT DEMOTED:Life/Linear/Kevin
REASON: Chris I'm going to be upfront and say i have personal reasons but we have to be Professional about this and think about how leaving Kevin on the staff is going to affect us, Theres proof of him badmouthing the admin and really we can't have that, and he is sometimes dishonest to the staff and its not going to work if he isn't honest to us. and a big giant reason why we can't keep him on the team anymore is over half the team maybe 75% of the team doesn't like kevin or theres a reason why no one wants to work with him and if that is the case then there won't be any teamwork and A good sgm system requires good teamwork to do what is right to keep the server stable
WHAT YOU ARE WEARING(REQUIRED):MY HELLO KITTY SNUGGIE <333 and a t shirt with hello kitty pants on ?

SGM #2 YOU WANT DEMOTED:Kita
REASON: I Love her shes nice and cool but theres no personal reasons or anything I Love her the fact shes helping our server become better by helping us with the Voting System but i feel shes promoted to being a sgm for nothing really i never seen her use the commands , etc so her being a sgm is useless, At least get Calvin to reward her for helping us and give her special privledges bc we can't allow to have more people on our staff atm until we start growing as a server

These are the proof i'll provide for Kevin

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/558/1654312141.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maple0057.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maple0058w.jpg/
Cristy<3
Cristy<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:01 am

^^ Yeea I admit i did it but calvin forgave me...

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 am

Life wrote:^^ Yeea I admit i did it but calvin forgave me...

EVEN AFTER WHAT U SAID ABOUT HIM LAST NIGHT? LMFAOOOO DAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Nessa
Nessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:04 am

Yea me and him started a clean slate..

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by hanna Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:20 am

NAME:Hanna is coolest.
SGM YOU WANT DEMOTED:Kevin/ Life
REASON: Point of view from a regular player: i've thought about this for the longest time. i think that kevin has made many empty promises. So far from what i've seen he hasn't achieved any. To make the server better it requires a lot of team work, and i don't think kevin is right for the job. he doesn't work well with others, and he is a very sensative guy.[ gets mad easily]. He is too strict, we're all here to have fun. Strict isnt fun. i mean if strict was fun, then more people would go to school. Being strict has it's limits. & sweetie, you crossed the mother fucking line. sorry broskii.
WHAT YOU ARE WEARING(REQUIRED): Hanna is currently wearing: sweats, tanktop. Don't be jealous of my swag.

Last edited by hanna on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
hanna
hanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 am

I have I am coding @buytetris @selltetris !killmap and much much more right now...

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:22 am

First There is no teamwork because nobody is helping calvin but me and chris. The rest either host events or look for hackers

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by hanna Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 am

hosting events is part of the job. if there aren't any events it'll be kinda boring.
hanna
hanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 am

I know but if too many events eco will fail
Also I had very bad personal life shit like a few days ago thats why I got pissed off easily... And i know I am not perfect not even close, but I actually try working on the server

Last edited by Life on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:28 am

And i do like doing teamwork like with wilson but he never forgave me. I can't work with yaba cause all he does is events. I dont do empty promises i actually do them if you would actually send me emails.. I am not a lazy bum hanging out with girls and saying oh your so pretty i wanna rape you mang... I used to do that. But now I am busy with a lot of other personal shit

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by kimay Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 am

oh no. Dont bring up the flameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
kimay
kimay

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Name: Kate
SGM you want demoted: Cristy
Reason: I love this girl <3. Shes my granduaghter. BUT- I really dont see what shes trying to do for the server.[Events,Helping Players Out?].+I dont think she really gets what is currently going around the server. I mean has she ever fixed any bugs?... Not that every SGM has to. To me , her being an SGM in this server wont really help.
WHAT AM I WEARING JSJSJSJSJS: Im naked.

Last edited by Katie on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cut off....)

Katie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Katie wrote:Name: Kate
Reason: I love this girl <3. Shes my granduaghter. BUT- I really dont see what shes trying to do for the server.[Events,Helping Players Out?].+I dont think she really gets what is currently going around the server. I mean has she ever fixed any bugs?... Not that every SGM has to. To me , her being an SGM in this server wont really help.

LOL aiight. PUSSSSSSSSSSY jkjk

Last edited by Nessa on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nessa
Nessa

Back to top Go down

Post by iAdorkable Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Cristy<3 wrote:
REASON: I Love her shes nice and cool but theres no personal reasons or anything I Love her the fact shes helping our server become better by helping us with the Voting System but i feel shes promoted to being a sgm for nothing really i never seen her use the commands , etc so her being a sgm is useless, At least get Calvin to reward her for helping us and give her special privledges bc we can't allow to have more people on our staff atm until we start growing as a server

If she's gonna get demoted, you might as well get demoted too because you don't do anything for our server either .
iAdorkable
iAdorkable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 pm

iAdorkable wrote:
Cristy<3 wrote:

If she's gonna get demoted, you might as well get demoted too because you don't do anything for our server either .

Ohsnap . She raging .

Katie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristy<3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Katie wrote:Name: Kate

LOL Grandma <333 Most stated is true and i am not going to lie but really i dont have permission to host events or jail or ban unless i ask the higher ups of the staff and you can ask Chris and Bryant I help sometimes with some suggestions on how to make staffs better and I like what you are telling me bc it seems like I have to interact with the players more

iAdorkable wrote:
Cristy<3 wrote:

coding wise i havent helped but i can't interfere what Yaba/Chris is doing when they host events since it is out of my jurisdiction, i'm an intern afterall so my job is to keep my eyes on the staff more but if you feel that i need to talk to the players more i will, I've helped a couple players here and there but not many.

Katie wrote:
iAdorkable wrote:
Cristy<3 wrote:

Ohsnap . She raging .

Not really... It's good to hear the players point of view on the staff

Cristy<3
Cristy<3

Back to top Go down

Post by `♔ ; K i t a Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Actually I'm going to resign from my position. xD; At first I was so excited to be an sgm but I realized I really don't have enough time to dedicate myself to so many things at once. I'm an officer of a large guild on Mabinogi and I'm one of the head admins on our guild's forum. I already have a lot to do there. I'm also creating an mmorpg for our guild so that's another crapload of stuff to work on. 3: Plus when school starts again I'll have almost no free time. And I completely agree with Cristy, too. I haven't really done much. I also don't really see how I can help with the gtop100 thing because I can't access the account. All I can really do is tell you what rank we're at, and anyone can easily do that by checking themselves. I'm probably going to end up deleting all my maplestory private server stuff as it has caused many errors for my Nexon games. I wasn't able to log on to Mabinogi for 3 days due to a hackshield error, and then I realized it was because of all the extra stuff in my nexon folder. So yeah. I'll miss you guys.<3 Add me on msn if you'd like. Holyshnitzitskoko@live.com~

`♔ ; K i t a
`♔ ; K i t a

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:45 pm

`♔ ; K i t a wrote:Actually I'm going to resign from my position. xD; At first I was so excited to be an sgm but I realized I really don't have enough time to dedicate myself to so many things at once. I'm an officer of a large guild on Mabinogi and I'm one of the head admins on our guild's forum. I already have a lot to do there. I'm also creating an mmorpg for our guild so that's another crapload of stuff to work on. 3: Plus when school starts again I'll have almost no free time. And I completely agree with Cristy, too. I haven't really done much. I also don't really see how I can help with the gtop100 thing because I can't access the account. All I can really do is tell you what rank we're at, and anyone can easily do that by checking themselves. I'm probably going to end up deleting all my maplestory private server stuff as it has caused many errors for my Nexon games. I wasn't able to log on to Mabinogi for 3 days due to a hackshield error, and then I realized it was because of all the extra stuff in my nexon folder. So yeah. I'll miss you guys.<3 Add me on msn if you'd like. Holyshnitzitskoko@live.com~

Eww. Sad you're leaving me for mabinogi.
Nessa
Nessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:52 pm

And besides we don't need interns due to our low population, so they are useless....

Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum